Training & Development
Visit the Employee Learning Center to find and register for various classes (log in required).
Visit LinkedIn Learning to explore a huge collection of online classes you can take anytime (log in required).
Attending an Orientation session is required for new employees. If you're new you'll receive an invitation to the first available session.
Diversity & Inclusion Classes
Every Facilities staff member is expected to participate in at least one University-sponsored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) learning activity each year. See upcoming Facilities-only DEI classes on the Culture of Inclusion page or the Dates to Know page. To register for a class:
- Visit the Employee Learning Center
- Choose Training by Department
- Choose Facilities (if applicable)
- Select a training program
- Click on the Enroll button
Facilities job openings
To see all Facilities jobs available to both internal and external candidates:
- Log in to the Internal Career Center (with NetId & password) and return here
- After logging in, click on this Facilities all job postings link.
If you don’t want to log in, you can view a list of Facilities public-only job postings (although this excludes opportunities for internal candidates-only).
- Core Value Behaviors (pdf)
- Facilities Internal Directory (login)
- Facilities Newsletters
- Facilities Org Charts
- Facilities Public Website
- Facilities SharePoint Online (login)
- Personal Accountability Statement (pdf)
- Request technical help email [email protected]
- Request for TigerSpace and Building Drawing access, information and updates email [email protected]
- Campus Maps (incl Fleet Parking on Facilities website)
- Dining on Campus – options & menus
- Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Digital Access – registration
- Resource Recovery Program managed by Facilities
- Tigertrade – craigslist-like site to buy or sell items, USG
- Join Princeton University Volunteer Firefighters
- Many voices, one future – University’s Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Religious Life